- Parents/students can submit the fee cheque along with pay-in-slip to the school office before the due date.
- Due date for depositing the school fee is on or before 15th of every quarter (April, July, October and January). If 15th day of the month of any quarter falls on Sunday/ Gazetted holiday or bank holiday, fee can be deposited on the next day. Due date for depositing the fee through Cheque or cash is as under:-
Cheque : by 12th of month in every quarter
Cash : by 15th of month in every quarter
If the cheque is dishonored, Rs. 100/- will be charged and the fee will be accepted only in cash at the bank.
- Duplicate fee slips will be issued on payment of Rs. 25/- from the school office.
- In case of withdrawal of a student in the month of May, fee for the full quarter to be paid.
- For Transfer Certificate (T.C.) one month prior notice in writing to be given or in lieu one month fee to be deposited.
- Transport charges are also payable quarterly with the school fee. For the first quarter, payment of transport fee is charged only for two months.